One Philadelphia DJ dedicated to one purpose... The flawless wedding reception...

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Spotlight: Jeremy Ganss Productions

I am very committed and passionate about my craft, tirelessly looking for new opportunities to improve my execution of flawless wedding entertainment direction. Because of that obsession with perfection, I don't often find someone who holds steadfast to the same ideals as me.

Enter Jeremy Ganss, a dedicated professional whose wedding-focused entertainment service is hands down the most unique, classy, and fun wedding entertainment direction in the Pittsburgh-area.

Similar to my own presentation, he takes every event personally, striving to deliver the kind of worry-free experience a bride and groom can only wish for.

If you were fortunate enough to find this post in your search for a Pittsburgh wedding DJ, you can be certain that I would not hesitate to give him my complete endorsement.

Here are some photos from some of his events in facilities like the legendary Carnegie Music Hall!

Web Site: http://www.jeremyganss.com
Blog: http://jeremyganss.blogspot.com
Email: mail@jeremyganss.com
Phone: 814.221.0737

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Ganss - Artistic, Beautiful, Elegant Weddings said...

Thanks a lot Steve! It's always nice to find someone that has high standards for what a Wedding Entertainment Director should be.

Good luck with your application by the way.

December 6, 2007 at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged