One Philadelphia DJ dedicated to one purpose... The flawless wedding reception...

Sunday, October 21, 2007

It Snowed In Arden Hills Tonight

I just saw something VERY COOL over at my friend, Michael Anderson's blog.

Sine 1996, Michael has owned and operated Creative Memories Entertainment, proving himself to be one of the most requested wedding entertainment directors in the Sacramento area.

From Michael's blog: "No your eyes do not deceive you, I said we made it snow inside Arden Hills on Thursday night. How you might ask? That is a secret to my clients; however I would like to share with you a clip from the wedding. Georgeeanna and Mario had worked very hard on choreographing their first dance and wanted to really wow their guests. I suggested to the two of them that they book the Snow Elegance package to surprise everyone. With their guests eyes contently glued to the dance floor the guests erupted into applause as they realized that their beautiful dance made it snow. They continued without hesitation and it seemed as though they were the only two in the room."


What an effect!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged