One Philadelphia DJ dedicated to one purpose... The flawless wedding reception...

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

An Inspiring Reception On The Main Line

White Manor Country Club in Malvern PAKate & Tim
July 28, 2007
White Manor Country Club
Malvern, PA
Web Site

What an outstanding wedding reception!

Hosted in the countrysides of the Main Line, Kate and Tim's spectacular event was really enjoyed by everyone in attendance. Kate father assured me at our second meeting that he would be "bringing a wild group to party with".White Manor Country Club in Malvern PA

As often as I hear that, I usually take that phrase with a grain of salt... He was actually right on the money.

Kate and Tim's friends and family were exactly the kind of guests most everyone would want celebrating with them on their wedding day. They were loud, but appropriate. They were energetic, but not out of control.

Quite simply, they were perfect.

Because this was my second visit to the White Manor Country Club in a short amount of time, I feel like I can say this accurately: White Manor Country Club in Malvern PA

White Manor Country Club does an outstanding job.

Their attention to detail and their unwaivering ability to serve the needs of the bride and groom, as well as the guests, was something I couldn't help but notice.

If you are considering White Manor Country Club as the location for your reception, I say you can't go wrong.

I think the best part of the night was watching Kate's dad high-steppin' to Footloose. By the time he was done dancing, he was completely covered in sweat!

Congratulations, Kate and Tim!

Click here to see some photos from their event!

Agenda

4:00-5:00 PM Cocktail Hour

5:05 PM Grand Entrance
"You're The One That I Want" from Grease Listen on iTunes!

5:10 PM First Dance
"You're The Inspiration" by Chicago Listen on iTunes!

5:15 PM Blessing and Toast

5:20-7:00 PM Dinner

6:50 PM Bride & Father Dance
"I Loved Her First" by Heartland Listen on iTunes!

6:55 PM Groom & Mother Dance
"The Man You've Become" by Molly Pasutti

7:00-9:00 PM Open Dancing

Malvern DJs - Steve Croce

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged