One Philadelphia DJ dedicated to one purpose... The flawless wedding reception...

Friday, July 20, 2007

Picturesque Philadelphia

Logan Circle Fountain

Back in March, I posted a really great idea for your wedding photography about how you can fill your wedding photo album with pictures taken all over Philadelphia.

Yesterday, one of my clients emailed me saying "That's a great idea, but I'm not from Philly... Where should I go to have photos taken?"

While I was reading her email, I noticed Ron Saari's business card on my desk and thought, "Maybe he has something on his site...".

Wow. What an understatement. Check out Ron's stock images of Philadelphia site. It's a great collection of all the most picturesque sites for a bride to have a photo taken.

Some of my favorites include:

Independence Hall
Philadelphia Museum Of Art
The Ben Franklin Bridge (Taken from Camden, NJ)
City Hall from Broad St. (The most famous bride and groom shot ever)
JFK Plaza
"Trash The Dress" in The Logan Circle Fountain
Rittenhouse Square
and, of course... Love Park

What a find!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged