One Philadelphia DJ dedicated to one purpose... The flawless wedding reception...

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Elaine & Michael's Review is in!

Brandywine Manor House Inn weddingElaine & Michael
July 11, 2009
Brandywine Manor House Inn
Honey Brook, PA
Web Site


Mike and I are very happy with the job Steve did at our wedding. We knew going into our wedding what a wonderful DJ Steve is since he has done several of our friends and family members weddings. He is very lighthearted and easy going. I felt he hit the nail on the head with the songs. I had specified several introductions and song combinations that I felt might be difficult for Steve to be able to do. He did exactly what I had asked and hoped he would do and more! My wedding day was perfect and Steve helped make it that way. I would definitely recommend Steve to anyone who wants to have a GREAT time at their wedding!

Click here to read more about Elaine & Mike's reception!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged