One Philadelphia DJ dedicated to one purpose... The flawless wedding reception...

Sunday, May 6, 2007

A Historic Chadds Ford Reception

Mendenhall Inn in Chadds Ford PAKristy & Frank
May 5, 2007
The Inn at Mendenhall
Chadds Ford, PA
Web Site

Situated in the heart of the Brandywine Valley, Kristy and Frank's celebration was hosted at the quietly elegant Inn at Mendenhall.

Mendenhall Inn in Chadds Ford PASurrounded by historical Revolutionary War battlegrounds, Kristy and Frank's venue takes great care in presenting a comfortable atmosphere with a very accommodating staff.

The mostly younger crowd of guests kept the dance floor packed all night with songs that varied from Stevie Wonder's "I Wish" to Bell Biv Devoe's "Poison".

Mendenhall Inn in Chadds Ford PA

By the time dinner arrived, I discovered there were two couples in the crowd of guests whose weddings I had provided entertainment for in the past and two MORE couples whose weddings I would be performing at later this year!

It was very cool to learn that one of my previous clients now had a two month old baby girl and another had a son on the way!

That's what makes this job so special... Making those personal connections and knowing I affect people's lives in a positive way is not only validating, but it gives me incentive to be a part of so many more future events...

Congratulations Kristy and Frank!

Agenda

6:00-7:00 PM Cocktail Hour

7:15 PM Grand Introductions
"Get This Party Started" by P!nk

7:20 PM First Dance
"The Blower's Daughter" by Damien RiceListen on iTunes!

7:25 PM Blessing & Toasts

7:30-9:00 PM Dinner

9:00 PM Bride & Father Dance
"(You'll Alwyas Be) My Little Girl" by Steve Kirwan

9:05 PM Bride & Stepfather Dance
"When I Needed You Most" by Kimaya Seward

9:10 PM Groom & Mother Dance
"My Boy" by Neil Young

9:15 PM Bridal Party Dance
"My Friends" by Red Hot Chili PeppersListen on iTunes!

9:20-11:00 PM Open Dancing

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged